The book is part of the PEP series. PEP (Perinatal Education Programme) was set up by Prof Dave Woods about 20 years ago. They believe that
- Health workers share responsibility for their own continuing education and professional growth.
- Study should be at their own pace in a suitable place
- Material supplied should be enjoyable, practical, appropriate to real needs
- Health workers should promote group learning and clinical skills training
- Any material offered should be affordable, effective and sustainable
There are a number of books in the series which are published by bettercare and "Breast Care" is the latest addition. Bettercare is a small publishing company run by Arthur and Emma Attwell. They are a division of electric bookworks.
If you are interested in downloading our book, please go to
Let me know what you think.